Thursday 24 April 2014

4 Things on a Thursday

 

2 years of hair.

Sadly my over processed hair died a tragic death and something needed to be done. Shaving my head was vetoed by most, so I gave myself a hearty chop and now I'm just waiting... Waiting for luscious, long locks!

 

 

Whilst I'm waiting, this is how I try and cover up my mullet.

 

 

https://www.notesinspanish.com

I'm reminded on a daily basis just how rubbish my Spanish really is.

My mother found me this amazing website with brilliant free podcasts.

Although not so helpful for the Spanish spoken here in Nicaragua, where I live, hopefully by the time we move (I can see myself living in Spain!) I will be fluent and 'lisping' it with the best of them!

Pure genius. British comedy at its bloody best.

It has a magical ability to make you laugh, cry and think.

Derek's kind and selfless characteristics remind me to smile and make me miss home and my job.

Love it.

Watch it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment