Monday 28 April 2014

Rivas Run

 

Rivas, a bustling market town. A good place to go if you need 100 shops all selling the same shit!
The first time I hit the streets of Rivas I was rather overwhelmed and incorrectly dressed.
Now I only go armed with a purpose, a list and with jeans on!

First on the list; Passport.

With all the confusion with the fun new tax laws at the border we decided to hit the Rivas office instead. It took a little polite persuasion and a promise that we WILL be leaving soon but I am now the proud owner of 60 more days here in Nicaragua.

Second; Bed sheets.

Not for everyone I know but bought ourselves some (annoyingly not matching) sheets from the used clothing store, opposite The Dollar Store. 50% off everything made for a sweet bargain of 100 córdobas!!

 

(Third and fourth items weren't really on a list)

 

Third; Not really needed, girly treats.

A herbal essences hairspray that smells amazing and was only 80 córdobas.

A pressed face powder by Pond's!? Not quite the right colour and smells like old ladies but it will help with that dewy face of mine.

And a Milky Way that is actually a Mars bar!

 

Fourth; Second hand clothing.

Bought myself a bikini for 10 córdobas.

And a baseball top, number 53, which I love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment